General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning May 11, 2008, for a term of ten years, the the continued use and maintenance of an existing boat dock and access ramp, and the retention, use and maintenance of an existing cantilevered deck.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303 - Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Recreational Use for the continued use and maintenance of an existing boat dock and access ramp, and retention, use and maintenance of an existing cantilevered deck will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.