General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreation Use, beginning October 19, 2007, for a term of ten years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing rock crib pier, hot springs deck and breakwater, swim area with swim line and float, and 15 mooring buoys, and authorize the retention of a floating dock and access ramp.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-190
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a General lease - Recreational Use for the continued use and maintenance of an existing rock crib pier, hot springs deck and breakwater, swim area with swim line and float and 15 mooring buoys, and retention of a floating dock and access ramp will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.