Consider Ratification of Assignments of Lease, Amendment of Lease and Approval of a Sublease
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Ratification of Assignments of Lease, Amendment of Lease and Approval of a Sublease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Ratify the assignment from Warren Hopkins to the Warren Hopkins Trust Number Two, dated, September 29, 1995; ratify the assignment from Warren Hopkins Trust Number Two, dated September 29, 1995, to Hopkins Ranches, LLC; ratify the assignment from Hopkins Ranches, LLC to El Cajon Retirement Residence Limited Partnership. Authorize the amendment of Lease No. PRC 7165.1, a Grazing Lease, to revise Section 3 to provide for the substitution of a portion of the existing Lease Premises with approximate equal size acreage within an adjacent portion of the bed of Goose Lake for a total lease area of approximately 9,391 acres. Authorize a sublease from El Cajon Retirement Residence Limited Partnership to Greg F. Harlan, dba Harlan Livestock, of a portion of the Lease No. PRC 7165.1, effective April 1, 2007, for a term of five years, for grazing purposes.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378, 15061:2905(d)(1)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The ratification of assignments and the approval of a sublease are not projects in accordance with CEQA. The Amendment of Lease No. PRC 7165.1, a Grazing Lease, will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.