Yolo 505 Pavement Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Yolo 505 Pavement Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes to profile grind the existing Portland Cement Concrete (PCC), replace failing PCC slabs, replace failed approach/departure slabs at bridtges, localized digout, cold plane and replace open-graded asphalt-concrete (OGAC) surfacing on previously overlaid ramps and shoulders, overlay remaining ramps with dense-grade asphalt-concrete (DGAC), fog seal AC shoulders, reconstruct existing guard rail, and replace traffic count loops.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, 1st Floor
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0566
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- It has been determined that no significant environmental impacts will occur as a result of this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.