Leland Street Elementary School ADA Ramp and Secure Entry Project (Project No. 1ZD21, PIC No. 23.05165)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Document Title
- Leland Street Elementary School ADA Ramp and Secure Entry Project (Project No. 1ZD21, PIC No. 23.05165)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project entails the installation of a secure entrance to the school public counter and office at Leland Street Elementary School; partial removal of exterior steps and existing stair handrails; and the installation of a new ramp to comply with accessibility requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The ramp will be constructed from the sidewalk to the main entry door, and will be equipped with new steel handrails.
- Contact Information
Los Angeles Unified School District
Office of Environmental Health and Safety 333 S. Beaudry Avenue, 27th Fl
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone : (213) 241-6255
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installation of the ADA ramp, replacement of the existing handrails, and construction of the new secure entrance would be considered minor alterations to existing private structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.