Farmdale Elementary School Portable Sanitary Building Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Document Title
- Farmdale Elementary School Portable Sanitary Building Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Removal and demolition of the existing 360-square foot restroom building (J Building), and replacement with an upgraded modular sanitary building to meet requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The new modular sanitary building will be approximately 480--square-feet in size, and will be placed adjacent to the kindergarten building o the Ferndale Elementary School campus.
- Contact Information
Los Angeles Unified School District
333 South Beaudry Avenue, 27th Fl.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone : (213) 241-6255
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project entails demolition of the existing 360-sq.ft. restroom building and replacing it with a new 480-sq.ft. ADA portable restroom building in the same location.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.