Point of Diversion Agreement between DWR and Kern County Water Agency (KCWA) for the Transter of up 18,750 AF
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Point of Diversion Agreement between DWR and Kern County Water Agency (KCWA) for the Transter of up 18,750 AF
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves transfer of up to 18,750 AF of CVP water to KCWA which will be exchanged for KCWA's Table A water and delivered to SLWD and WWD. The transfers to KCWA will be comprised of the following sources 1) up to 5,000 AF of OCID CVP+Friant Division Class 1 water for delivery to SLWD, 2) up to 10,000 AF of City of Fresno CVP-Friant Division Class 1 water (made available by exchange for FID's previously banked non-CVP project water for delivery to SLWD (up to 6,250 AF), and WWD (up to 3,750 AF), and 3) up to 3,750 AF of FID CVP-Friant Division Class 2 water for delivery to WWD.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
State Water Project Analysis Office 1416 9th Stree, Room 1620
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 574-6250
- Fresno Kern Kings Merced Tulare
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Declared Emergency
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because it will be undertaken by a public agency to maintain property damaged by a drought disaster in an area in which the Governor of the State of California has proclaimed a state of emergenty. Existing faciiities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.