Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0361, Campbell Creek Riparian Planting Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0361, Campbell Creek Riparian Planting Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Plant 150 native shrubs and remove aquatic vegetation along approximately 650 linear feet of Campbell Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333 - Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to restore the riparian zone along 650 feet of stream channel.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.