Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0317, Westbrook Pasture for Animals Project, Del Norte County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0317, Westbrook Pasture for Animals Project, Del Norte County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Seed and mulch bare mineral soil, and plant 50 native trees along approximately 300 feet of stream.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333 - Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will restore 300 feet of stream and prevent erosion of bare soil caused by land clearing activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.