Corrective Measures Proposal, Former Bowers Manufacturing Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Corrective Measures Proposal, Former Bowers Manufacturing Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is the completion of corrective action at the former Bowers Manufacturing facility (Facility). The proposed final remedy is presented in the Revised Corrective Measures Proposal (CMP), dated April 29, 2009, prepared by Geosyntec Consultants. The proposed final remedy will protect human health and the environment by restricting current and future land use through institutional controls. The controls will be incorporated in a Land Use Convenant (LUC) that will be recorded with the Office of the Registrar-Recorder of Los Angeles County.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownsfield and Environmental Restoration 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5324
- South Gate
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is implementing a land use covenant restricting future use of the property to commercial/industrial uses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.