Testing for Initial Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Testing for Initial Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Auger testing for a soil survey will be conducted from a truck mounted auger. Approximately 10-12 borings will be conducted up to 15 feet in depth. Once the testing is completed, the driller tailings will be returned to the boring as backfill.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8046
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.