Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No.R1-09-0364 Bank Stabilication adn Culvert Installation on an Unnamed Tributary to the Russian River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No.R1-09-0364 Bank Stabilication adn Culvert Installation on an Unnamed Tributary to the Russian River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of approximately 450 cubic-yards of stacked slab concrete at nine locations and installation of a single 48 inch cilvert on an overflow channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves installing bank stabilization and a single culvert. Work will reduce on-going erosion and sedimentation to the existing channel. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.