Permitting and Operation of Well No. 1 and Chlorine Treatment System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Permitting and Operation of Well No. 1 and Chlorine Treatment System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Devil's Postpile National Monument has constructed and installed a domestic water supply well to serve the Devil's Postpile National Monument campground potable water system. The well has been constructed to a depth of 220 feet and is anticipated to produce approximately 30 gpm. The project also includes an electrical panel for power supply, a 12.5% sodium hypochlorination system, a small well enclosure, and ancillary piping and valves.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Visalia District Office 265 W. Bullard Avenue, Sutie 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 3 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New small facilities or structures, and water mains of reasonable length to serve such construction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.