State Route 99/Neal Road Signalization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Butte County Association of Governments
- Document Title
- State Route 99/Neal Road Signalization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to reduce the potential for accidents at the existing SR 99/Neal Road intersection by eliminating uncontrolled left turn movements. The project is needed to address higher than average accident rates at the intersection and potentially increased accident rates in the future.
- Contact Information
Butte County Association of Governments
2580 Sierra Sunrise Terrace, Suite 100
Chico, CA 95928
Phone : (530) 879-2468
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a safety/operational improvement and it can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.