Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection Facilities at California Water Service Company (CWSC) - Bear Gulch District's Bear Gulch Water Treatment Plant
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection Facilities at California Water Service Company (CWSC) - Bear Gulch District's Bear Gulch Water Treatment Plant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists if the installation of two ultraviolet disinfection reactors at the Bear Gulch Water Treatment Plant. The added disinfection is intended to provide additional public health protection against Cryptosporidium.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
850 Marina Bay Parkway, Bldg P, 2nd Fl
Richmond, CA 94804
Phone : (916) 449-5641
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 Sect. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the Department of Public Health has issued an amendment to the water supply permit (Permit Number 02-04-94P-4110006) for the above described project on January 12, 2010, and has determined that the project is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.