Septic Lateral Line and Leach Pit Replacement for Restroom/Shower Building #3
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Septic Lateral Line and Leach Pit Replacement for Restroom/Shower Building #3
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace four lateral lines and 3 leach pits, that serve Restroom/Shower Building #3 in the public campground at Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park to rehabilitate the septic system. Excavate four, approximately 50 feet long by 2 feet wide by 3 feet deep trenches, remove existing lines, install new lines, connect to the 3 leach pits, and refill trenches with excavated soils. The leach pits are approximately 3-foot diameter, by 10 foot deep. Excavate and remove the drain rock from the concrete leach pits and replace with clean drain rock. Install sewer line to connect leach pits to lateral lines, Dispose of the contaminated drain rock in accordance with the State Health Departments requirements.
- Contact Information
John E. Harris
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 707-445-6547 x19
- Del Norte
- Other Location Info
- Jedediah Smith Redwood State Park.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2,4; 15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of replacement of existing facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced and minor public alterations in the condition of land and vegetation which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.