Women's Federation Day Use Area Split-rail Fence Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Women's Federation Day Use Area Split-rail Fence Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to install an approximately 200-foot long split rail fence on the west side of the parking lot in the California Federation of Women's Clubs Grove Day Use Area for public safety at a steep drop-off to the South Fork Eel River. The fence will be an approximately 3 foot high, three-rail design and will extend an existing fence line. Excavate approximately twenty-five holes about 2 feet deep and 1 foot in diameter, install fence posts [any concrete], and backfill holes with excavated soil.
- Contact Information
John E. Harris
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 707-445-6547 x19
- Other Location Info
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3,4; 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures and minor public alterations in the condition of land and vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry purposes; included as "construction or installation of park facilities such as fencing" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.