TPSR ADA Overlook Projects (08-09-SD-19)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- TPSR ADA Overlook Projects (08-09-SD-19)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of improvements to the existing TPSR Visitor Center overlook trails designed to bring existing trails and overlooks in compliance with California State Parks Accessibility Guidelines and associated legal mandates. Also this project will correct drainage issues associated with erosion and runoff and will restore coastal scrub habitat, and this project will establish well defined and delineated trail routes for park visitors. DPR-approved standard project requirements have been incorporated into this project, A copy of these requirements may be obtained by submitting a request to the project Environmental Coordinator listen below.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- Torrey Pines State Reserve.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- C. 3& 4d,e,f,i, Sec.15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities (Class 3) Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees (Class 4) Project will result in the improvement of habitat for fish and wildlife resources (Class 4d) Temporary use of land having negligible or no permanent effects on the environment (Class 4e) Surface will be restored (Class 4f) Project does not result in the taking of endangered, rare, or threatened plant or animal species or significant erosion and sedimentation of surface waters (Class 4i).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.