Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Humboldt 60kV Power Line, Pole 0/7 Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Humboldt 60kV Power Line, Pole 0/7 Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to replace an existing deteriorated wood power pole (pole 0/7) with the same size pole in essentially the same location. A new 2-foot diameter hole will be dug immediately adjacent to the existing pole and a new power pole of the same diameter will be set in the hole. Small rock will be used to partially backfill the new hole to provide stability for the new pole in the wetland environment. Spoils from the new hole will be used for the remaining backfill around the new pole. The old pole will be removed and the resulting hole will be backfilled with remaining soil from the new pole installation. The new pole will have the same footprint area as the removed pole so the project will not result in additional permanent impacts to wetlands.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
- City: King Salmon
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of replacement of an existing power pole involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.