Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0320 Rancheria Creek Diversion of 92498 Holdings, LLC - Shenoa, in Mendocino County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0320 Rancheria Creek Diversion of 92498 Holdings, LLC - Shenoa, in Mendocino County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Annual installation and removal of an agricultural water diversion pump intake, and seasonal diversion of water from Rancheria Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves installation and maintenance of an existing water diversion intake facility, and seasonal diversion of channel surface water. Diversion of water is permitted under an appropriative license, and includes protective bypass flows for fish. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.