Thin Blanket Overlay (0.10 Foot.)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Thin Blanket Overlay (0.10 Foot.)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using both state adn federal funds the California Department of Transportation will place a 0.10 foot think blanket overlay on approximately 12.8 miles of State Route 70 in Plumas County. Other work will include adding shoulder backing, removing and replacing thermoplastic pavement markings, and adjusting and upgrading guardrails to meet new pavement height and design standards. Specific pull-outs have been identified for staging and stockpiling use. The combined construction activities, as described in the Project Description, will not result in a significant effect upon the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96049-6073
Phone : (530) 225-2087
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C. 1(c) PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.