Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Gas Lines 300A and 300B Maintenance, MP 92.00 to 100.12 Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Gas Lines 300A and 300B Maintenance, MP 92.00 to 100.12 Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to repair erosion damage to the access road and pipeline facilities. Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) owns and operates Gas Lines (G/L) 300A and 300B and the associated maintenance road. PG&E proposes to fill the new erosion gully and re-cover the segment of the pipe that is exposed with material collected locally. The exposed gas line must be covered as ultraviolet light can deteriorate the protection coating on the gas line, which can lead to corrosion.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 340-4521
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project, as described above is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act in accordance with CEQA Guidelines 15301 because the project involves restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.