Petition for Change - License: 2805
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Petition for Change - License: 2805
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Under License 2805, the total authorized rate of diversion is 9.65 cubic feet per second (cfs). The authorized point of diversion is located at the intersection of Dredger Cut (aka Lost Slough) and I-5. The change petition was filed to obtain authorization to use the existing pumps operated by the Department of Water Resources (DWR) and Tom Stokes and to reflect the partitioning of the license due to changes in ownership.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street, 14th floor P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5362
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not cause significant adverse impacts on any sensitive environment and will not result in significant cumulative impacts. Permitting an existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.