Install Open Graded Friction Course (OGFC) on State Route 20.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Install Open Graded Friction Course (OGFC) on State Route 20.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes to install OGFC on State Route 20 in Lake County near Glenhaven, from 0.1 mile East to 0.4 mile East of Mitchell Road. This project is needed to address the high percentage of Wet Run Off Road collisions at the location in Lake County, California.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (530) 741-4017
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- It is a repair on an existing highway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.