Vacant and Undeveloped/Residential (RS_1-14)/Elementary School.
The proposed project involves the following components: 1. Construction and operation of the new school; 2. Construction and operation of a park and joint-use facilities (to be owned by the City of San Diego); 3. Implementation of a Vernal Pool Restoration Plan (mitigation) within the City of San Diego's McAuliffe Park site (restoration site to be owned and maintained by the District); and 4. Implementation of 0.76-acres of vernal pool mitigation within the City of San Diego's Carroll Canyon Preserve site.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.