Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0506, Benbow Culvert Removal and Stream Restoration Proeject
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0506, Benbow Culvert Removal and Stream Restoration Proeject
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove a 210-foot-long, 24-inch -diameter culvert, restore approximately 600 feet of stream channel, install five log and boulder cover structures, and plant approximately 150 native riparian trees.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321 - Class 21 (a)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove a culvert and all associated fill, and restore a stream and its associated riparian area damaged by construction activities undertaken without a Streambed Alteration Agreement (Fish and Game Code Section 1602.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.