California Water Service Company Selma Well 4-03 Hypochlorite Injection
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- California Water Service Company Selma Well 4-03 Hypochlorite Injection
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In order to provide adequate disinfection to the water in the Selma distribution system, California Water Service Company (CWSC) added a small hypochlorite injection system at the Well 4-03 site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Fresno District 265 W. Bullard Ave Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Cl.1 T. 14,22 Sec 15301 60101(a)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the Department of Public Health has issued a water supply permit (permit number 03-23-09 P-060) for the above described project on 12/14/09, and has determined that the project is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.