San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development: Rule 4601 (Architectural Coatings)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development: Rule 4601 (Architectural Coatings)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The District is proposing amendments to District Rule 4601, to require operators to use coatings with lower VOC content then currently in use for certain coating categories and implement work practices that will reduce escape of VOCs.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-6000
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- All cities within the San Joaquin Valley Air Basin (SJVAB)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is an amendment to existing District Rule 4601. The SJVUAPCD investigated the possible environmental impacts of the proposed project and determined that said project would have no possible significant adverse effect on the environment and is necessary to reduce emissions of criteria pollutants and/or ozone precursors.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.