Consider Revocation of a Non-exclusive Geophysical Survey Permit on Tide and Submerged Lands Under the Jurisdiction of the California State Lands Commission
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Revocation of a Non-exclusive Geophysical Survey Permit on Tide and Submerged Lands Under the Jurisdiction of the California State Lands Commission
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will authorize revocation of the Fugro Pelagos, Inc. Non-Exclusive General Permit to conduct low energy geophysical surveys on tide and submerged lands of the state of California.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Coastal Regions of California
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378 CCR Sec. 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Requesting revocation of a Non-Exclusive Geophysical Survey Permit is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.