Request Authority for the Executive Officer to Solicit Statements of Interest for Consultant Services, (Shell Marine Oil)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request Authority for the Executive Officer to Solicit Statements of Interest for Consultant Services, (Shell Marine Oil)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Staff proposed to contract for consultant services to complement staff in ensuring compliance by the lessee of the provisions of Mitigation Monitoring Program.
- Contact Information
S. McFarlin, A. Abeleda, D. Brown
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378 CCR Sec. 15061(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Requesting authority for the Executive Officer to solicit statements of interest for consultant services, negotiate fair and reasonable price, award and execute agreements for mitigation monitoring is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.