Consider Acceptance of an Offer of Dedication of Lateral Access Easement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Acceptance of an Offer of Dedication of Lateral Access Easement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will approve and authorize the acceptance of the irrevocable offer to dedicate public access easement recorded on February 7, 1989 as document No. 89-207285, official records of Los Angeles County. Authorize the execution, acknowledgement, and recordation of the acceptance and consent to record on behalf of the California State Lands Commission, in substantially the form of the copy of such document on file in the Sacramento Office of the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378CCC (Sec.15060(c)(3))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Approval and authorization of the accpetance of an offer to dedicate public access easement is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.