General Lease- Right of Way Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease- Right of Way Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will authorize issuance of a General Lease-Right of Way Use to Granite Construction Company, beginning September 1, 2009, for a term of ten years, for the operation, use and maintenance of an existing water pipeline.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 15061 Sec. 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a General Lease-Right of Way Use for the operation, use and maintenance of an existing water pipeline will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.