Amendment of Lease and Continuation of Rent
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease and Continuation of Rent
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will authorize the amendment of Lease No. PRC 7201.2, a General Lease-Right of Way Use, of State school and lieu land to delete legal description of the lease premises constrained in the original lease in its entirety and replace with legal descriptions, site and location maps; and approve the continuation of rent at $400 per year, effective May 8, 2009.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378 CCR (Sec.15060(c)(3))
- Reasons for Exemption
- The amendment of Lease No. PRC 7201.2, a General Lease-Right of Way Use is not a project per CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.