Termination of a General Lease-Commercial Use, Issuance of a New General Lease
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of a General Lease-Commercial Use, Issuance of a New General Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would authorize the termination of General Lease-Commercial Use, Lease No. PRC 5210.1, effective December 31, 2009. Authorize issuance of a General Lease-Commercial and Protective Structure Use to 151 Brannan Island Road, LLC, beginning January 1, 2010, for a term of 21 years, for the operation, use, and maintenance of an existing commercial marina, and retention, use, and maintenance of bank protection. Authorize execution of the document entitled "Agreement and Consent to Encumberancing of Lease", and consent of the State Lands Commission to the encumberancing of new Lease PRC 5210.1, effective January 1, 2010.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378CCR (Section 15060(c)(3))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of a General Lease-Commercial Use and approval of Agreement and Consent to Encumberancing of Lease are not projects in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a General Lease-Commercial and Protective Structure Use for the operation, use, and maintenance of an existing commercial marina, and retention, use and maintenance of existing bank protection will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.