San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development Rule 9410 (Employer Based Trip Reduciont)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development Rule 9410 (Employer Based Trip Reduciont)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This rule development project, Rule 9410 (Employer Based Trip Reduction), would implement Control Measure M-TRAN-1 of the 2007 Ozone Plan and the 2008 PM2.5 Plan. Rule 9410 would require larger employers to establish employee trip reduction programs. These programs are designed to facilitate and encourage employees to reduce single-occupancy vehicle trips, thus pollutant emissions associated with work commutes.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-5800
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- All cities withint he San Joaquin Valley Air Basin (SJVAB)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The SJVUAPCD investigated the possible environmental impacts of the proposed proejct and determined that said project would have no possible significant effect ont he environment and is necessary to reduce emissions of criteria pollutants and/or ozone precursors.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.