LAFCO-09-01 (Yuba Community College District Reorganization No. 334)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sutter County Local Agency Formation Commission (Sutter County Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO))
- Document Title
- LAFCO-09-01 (Yuba Community College District Reorganization No. 334)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A portion of a reorganization of territory to annex 23.97 acres to Yuba City, detachment of the property from County Service Area "G" and a minor sphere of influence amendment to accomodate the proposal. The affected land subject to this notice of exemption includes all of that land located west of Assessor's Parcel 10-260-076 comprising the full width of the East Onstott Frontage Road right of way and the eastern half of the State Highway 99 right of way.
- Contact Information
Sutter County Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO)
1130 Civic Center Boulevard Suite A
Yuba City, CA 95993
Phone : (530) 822-7400
- Yuba City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Expansion of the annexation area to include the full width of the East Onstott Frontage Road and the eastern half of the State Highway 99 right of way is exempt because these roadways (public structures) are developed to the density allowed by the current Zoning.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.