Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0339, Mr. Roger Broomfield and Mr. Paul Schulman, Mendocino County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0339, Mr. Roger Broomfield and Mr. Paul Schulman, Mendocino County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Operation of one water diversion to storage from Stoney Creek, Tributary to the Eel River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-5671
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to operate and maintain an existing water diversion intake with no expansion of existing use. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.