Agreement No. 2009-0147-R4 for the construction of an Arizona Culvert across an Unnamed Tributary to Lake Isabella
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Agreement No. 2009-0147-R4 for the construction of an Arizona Culvert across an Unnamed Tributary to Lake Isabella
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construction of an Arizona Crossing through a drainage as part of a road improvement to comply with Kern County ingress and egress requirements for emergency vehicle traffic. This will involve pouring a 30-foot long by 20-foot wide by 6-inch depth slab of concrete across the bottom of the drainage, and re-grading the existing road on the north and south sides of the drainage. Work will occur when the ephemeral stream is dry, and disturbed areas will be recontoured and revegetated.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
San Joaquin Valley / Southern Sierra Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559-243-4014 x231
- Other Location Info
- City of Weldon
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, Class 3; 15304 Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is minor in nature and will have no significant environmental impacts if completed under the protective features included in the Stream Alteration Agreement No. 2009-0147-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.