Rancho Murieta CSD Van Vleck Ranch Recycled Water Reuse Areas
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Rancho Murieta CSD Van Vleck Ranch Recycled Water Reuse Areas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The temporary extension of a water recycling project, allowing reuse of highly treated, recycled water in lieu of other irrigation water sources.
- Contact Information
Lori T. Okun
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
11020 Sun Center Drive, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 341-5165
- Rancho Murieta
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The action to adopt the waiver is exempt from CEQA to the extent that is applies to existing food processors and wineries that constitute "existing facilities" as that term is used in Section 15301.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.