1707 Petitions to Dedicate Water for Instream Flow
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- 1707 Petitions to Dedicate Water for Instream Flow
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- On October 26, 2005, a petition was filed pursuant to Water Code section 1707 to change points of diversion and places of use of water rights listed in the Scott River Stream System Decree for the enhancement of fish and wildlife resources. Water is being made available for instream dedication by: (a) reducing diversions and (b) reduction in losses in an open ditch due to a previously constructed pipeline installation project that replaced open ditch with pipeline. Petitioners Marx and Gozzarino also seek to change the location of their diversion for consumptive purpose of use to the newly constructed pipeline to conform with their current practice.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street, 14th Floor P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5363
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, 15308, 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of lead agency's determination for Marx and Gozzarino changes in point of diversion because petitioners have already made the requested changes. There is no change in the place of use of water.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.