Acalanes High School Measure 'E' Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Acalanes Union High School District
- Document Title
- Acalanes High School Measure 'E' Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Measure 'E' projects consists of: demolition of two pools, replace with one 40 meter by 25 yard pool with appurtenant site work; including new pump room, lights, fencing and scoreboard, original pump room renovated into storage, renovation of the small gym floor, modernize photo classroom, renovate storage room to 3D art classroom, video production modernization, technology, electrical and energy management upgrades through out, roofing and stadium surfaces life cydle replacement.
- Contact Information
Acalanes Union High School District
1212 Pleasant Hill Road
Lafayette, CA 94549
Phone : 925 280-3960 x5904
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304(a,f), 15302(a), 15301(d),
- Reasons for Exemption
- There are two existing pools which will be demolished and one 40 meter by 25 yard pool will be installed in the same location.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.