CA Department of Transportation - Median Guard Rail Installation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- CA Department of Transportation - Median Guard Rail Installation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed scope of the project is to install a concrete barrier (type 60) with scupper on the median along the entire length of the project, and extending the Metal Beam Guard Rail (MBGR) adjust to the existing concrete ditch in the westbound of SR-62. The type 60 median barrier with scupper will be placed on the finished surface. An 18" Slotted Corrugated Steel Pipe (SCSP) will be placed along the median barrier from PM 8.22 to PM 8.52, and will be connected to three Corrugated Steel Pipes to carry the flow over to an existing wash.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 340-4521
- Yucca Valley
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities - because: a) the project is in an area where all public services and facilities are available to allow for maximum development permissible in the General Plan, b) the area in which the project is located is not environmentally sensitive, and c) addition of safety or health protection devices for use during construction of or in conjunction with existing structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment, or topographical features including navigational devices.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.