Tesia Erosion Control Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Tesia Erosion Control Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to slow and pond storm water to help settle out sediment prior to entry into Corral Hollow Creek. To accomplish this, two above ground Best Management Practices will be utilized. First, gravel bags, forming a ponding area with a low point will be stacked three or four high in the center to allow the storm-water to spill over. Second, silt fences will be installed in three areas, via a tractor with a specialized trench bar, which excavates a small trench approximately 12" deep and 10" wide. The lower portion of the silt fence is placed in the trench and is then erected by metal stakes which are driven into the ground 18" - 24" by hand every 6'.
- Contact Information
Clinton Elsholz Carnegie
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (925) 455-7873
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 06, 11 - Class 4, 6 & 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. Project consists of minor alteration of an existing trail system not expanding existing use. Proposed project will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.