Septic Tank Replacement-Shoebox and Olsen Residences
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Septic Tank Replacement-Shoebox and Olsen Residences
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to replace failing septic systems at two residences within Carnegie SVRA. A new septic tank and leach field will be installed adjacent to each house, within the existing facilities boundary. Trenching and excavation will be required. The trench will be approximately 120 ft. in length, 2 ft. wide and 18 in. deep. Total excavation for the septic tank will be 12 in. in length, 7 in. wide and 8 ft. deep.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (925) 455-7870
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15303 - Class 2 & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. Project consists of minor alteration of an existing trail system not expanding existing use. Proposed project will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.