Mammoth Bar Post-Wildfire Trail Maintenance and Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Mammoth Bar Post-Wildfire Trail Maintenance and Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair damage to both non-developed areas and roads and trails following a 630 acre wildlife that took place in July 2009. The wildfire provided a unique opportunity to evaluate the existing trail system, void of vegetation in many locations now after the burn, and determine appropriate maintenance repairs. Many of the trials are in need of current sustainable trail maintenance practices, in addition to repairs necessitated by fire suppression activities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 823-4173
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 04, 06 - Class 1, 4 & 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. Project consists of minor alteration of an existing trail system not expanding existing use. Proposed project will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.