PA 09-029 Ruby Health Massage Conditional Use Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Dublin, City of (City of Dublin)
- Document Title
- PA 09-029 Ruby Health Massage Conditional Use Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of a Conditional Use Permit to operate a Massage Establishment within a Planned Development (PD) Zoning District (PA 01-063). The proposed 1,049 square foot Massage Establishment will operate within an existing tenant space at the San Ramon Village Plaza Shopping Center. The Massage Establishment will consist of four massage rooms, two bathrooms, and one waiting room. No exterior modifications are proposed.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sect. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is consistent with the General Plan Land Use Designation of Mixed Use and all applicable General Plan policies as well as with the PD (Planned Development) zoning designation and regulations. The proposed development occurs within city limits on a project site of no more than five acres surrounded by urban uses. The project site has no value as habitat for endangered, rare, or threatened species because the Project is located in an urbanized area. As conditioned, approval of the project would not result in any significant effects relating to traffic, noise, air quality, or water quality. The site can be adequately served by all required utilities and public services because the Project is proposed on an existing developed lot within a existing structure; the project site has access to public streets and is served by public utilities and services.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.