Utility Line Instllation - Fifth Grade School Camp
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Utility Line Instllation - Fifth Grade School Camp
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install electrical and water utility lines in a 2' deep trench to run along road side edge at Fifth Grade School Camp area in Borrego Palm Canyon Campground at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. The Fifth Grade Camp facility improvements were previously evaluated under CEQA and a Notice of Exemption was filed September 15, 2008 (SCH #2008098194). DPR-approved standard project requirements have been incorporated into this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4315
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.