Office Lease for the District 2 Redding Consolidation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, Statewide Facilities (California Department of Transportation)
- Document Title
- Office Lease for the District 2 Redding Consolidation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans District 2 will lease office space in an existing office building in Redding. The leased office space would consolidate about 220 employees and operations from seven separate locations in District 2 Redding. The employees would perform general office duties. The project has available short and long-term parking for visitors and employees. Public transit is available within a quarter mile of the project site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
Division of Business, Facilities and Security 1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 376-1603
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15327 - Class 27
- Reasons for Exemption
- The leasing activity of this privately owned facility is consistent with original usage of buildings and meets the requirements set forth in Section 15327.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.