Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0288, Tomasini Stockpond Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-09-0288, Tomasini Stockpond Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is bringing an existing private stockpond into compliance with the State Water Resource Control Board and Department of Fish and Game Code.
- Contact Information
Kenneth C. Moore
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2309
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4 Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is bringing an existing private stockpond into compliance with the State Water Resources Control Board and Department of Fish and Game Code. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.