Homestead Cabin Interpretive Panel Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Homestead Cabin Interpretive Panel Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install interpretive panel at the historic Homestead site at Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park to provide visitors with information in a safe, visible, accessible location. Work will level an approximately 5 square foot area of the soil surface at the sign location; excavate and install concrete footings in holes measuring approximately 2 foot wide by 3 foot deep and install one (1) 36" wide X 24" tall high pressure laminate sign mounted to approximately 36" high powder-coated aluminum pedestal.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Monteret District 2211 Garden Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Cl. 3,4,11 Sec.15303,15304,15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities; minor public alterations in the condition of land which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees; and construction or placement of minor structures accessory to existing facilities; included as "installation of interpretive signs or panels," and "installation of signs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.